Monday, May 16, 2011

New animation Books Yay

Oh my god the animation books I ordered on Thursday evening arrived today (1-2 days earlier than estimated) Omg I'm so excited.

Animators Survival Kit
by richard williams
I had this book during uni and I referenced all of my animation off it. its a truly amazing book and i recommend it to all animators as one of the best animation books in terms of reference and principles that there is available.



















Drawing Cutting Edge Anatomy
I got this book because i wanted a light book on drawing for anatomy, seeing as I dont care as much about realism figured id pick this book up cheap just to help me improve my drawing.



















Drawn to Life - 20 Golden Years of Disney Master Classes
By Walt Stanchfield Volume 1 and 2
Out of all the books I got these two would have to be the ones I was most excited at weighing in at 800 pages between both volumes. I skimmed through both of them and they seem amazing cant wait to start reading them.




































The final Book in my order was

Character animation crash Course
by eric goldberg
I've read a lot of really great things about this book and wanted another reference book about the principles and animation. I'm really looking forward to checking this out

















The other two books that I'm still waiting to arrive are:

The illusion of Life and simplified drawing for animation. which should be here in the next couple of weeks. I really need to pick up my reading to get through some of my current ones :)


No comments:

Post a Comment