Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bouncing Balls

So I spent yesterday afternoon reading some very interesting articles on
http://www.11secondclub.com/resources/ There are so many good resources there. Am going to aim to read atleast 1 of those articles each day. I've also started reading through animation book Acting For animator's. I've owned this book for the last 3 years however have never fully read through it so am also going to be aiming at getting through a chapter of that each day. It has some really awesome concepts and idea's when it comes to animating.

In terms of actual animation I spent bit of yesterday and all of today prowling the net for various tutorials. I came across http://www.bauervision.com which has an extensive set of video tutorials and free rigs I figured I might as well start back at the basics and have been going through the good ol bouncing ball tutorials. I've been remebering a lot of stuff as well as new stuff especially about the curve editor.



I also found a number of Z brush and 3d s max modelling tutorials that i'm keen to try out at some point. so many things to do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment