Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bouncing ball with tail update. (animation is haaaard)

And update on my jumping ball with tail animation. Honestly this animation was a lot harder than i had have first anticipated. I have spent probably about 6-7 hrs on this so far which feels like forever and there where countless times throughout that I thought I would never get the timing right.

I think its turned out ok so far. Im still most proud of the big jump onto the platform and the slide.

Now I just have fun part of animating the follow through on the tail :)

UPDATE: Instead of posting a new blog I re-uploaded this video as I did a bit more work on it I vaguely started animating the tail which is proving a very daunting task. I also added a little something to the end. :)



I also read an interesing article on animation mentor about blocking out and workflow. I found this a really good read because I think one of the biggest things thats causing me problems and slowing me down is my workflow
http://www.11secondclub.com/helpful_hints/the_fear_of_moving_past_blocking

No comments:

Post a Comment