Saturday, May 28, 2011

More walk Goodness

So its been a busy few days. I have mainly been focusing on trying to absorb as much information as I can on walk cycles.

I started my first full body walk today since like forever. Think its turning out pretty well except for the arms :(. I am having a lot of trouble getting the arms to look natural. I can get the key poses down easy its just the crazy rotations that max loves putting in between that are causing me trouble. Sometimes I wish I was a 2d animator then i wouldnt need to worry about it.

Also watched Alladin tonight for first time in years and forgot how awesome it was. Very inspirational stuff

Anyway I feel I've learnt a lot about walks and reckon after another week or 2 on them ill be able to do a few fairly decent walk cycles :)

Anyway here is my Rough pass on walk so far. still needs a lot of work and the arms are completely screwed but.




Also I did manage to polish up my 2 other walks with little warrior rig



Double Bounce Walk
Still feels a bit erratic

No comments:

Post a Comment