Thursday, May 26, 2011

Double bounce!

I decided to spice things up a bit tonight and wanted to try something a bit more fun and cartoony so I made a double bounce cartoony walk on 12's I also took a different approach than my last walk and animated this one walking forward instead of on the spot. OMG its so much easier doing it this way because once you have worked out spacing you can easilly test it on the spot afterwards.

Either way here is my walk so far. It still seems a bit snappy and the foot isnt rotating the way I want it at the moment. also the foot seems to hang a bit or move unnaturally when comng down.

Also think this animation would look 100x better if attached to a body and arms :P

But either way I have to say this was probably the most fun thing ive animated since I got back into animation. It was so great to actually see some character in the animation instead of boring physics objects like balls :P

No comments:

Post a Comment