Saturday, May 7, 2011

A bouncing ball animation

Here's the bouncing ball animation I was working on this afternoon. Think it turned out OK. It still needs a bit of polish. especially on the squash and stretch impact frames as I was having some issues with scale in regards to rotation.

The biggest issue I had this afternoon was trying to find a working Frame counter for 3d studio max (OMG it took forever) finally found a script. It doesnt look pretty but does the job.

I also spent about 40 mins trying to work out where to upload my video's and how to embed them in this blog. I finally got everything working and the quicktime controls showing so yay.


Anyway here is my animation. any feedback is welcome. I'll hopefully get a few more ball animations done this weekend. and maybe some posing


No comments:

Post a Comment