Sunday, May 8, 2011

Late night Ball update

So its after 3am I have been working on a realistic bowling ball drop.
It's slowing getting there. There are still timing issues especially witth last couple of bounces feel a bit unnatural.

I used some awesome reference off of youtube
The only difference with this one is that it moves sideways instead of staying on the spot. I could have just made mine go sideways as well but figured that would be too easy.
I think thats why my bowling ball is feeling a little off though seeing as that reference footage has a bit of the energy being dispersed to the side.


I also worked out how to get video's playing on a plane in max (wasnt hard :P)





Once again any critique or feedback is welcome, however seeing as no one is following this blog I doubt ill get any. Hello *echoes*. Ill prob post a bunch of ball animations up on 11 second club for some feedback once i've given them all another pass.

anyway Im off to bed. Looking forward to getting in some more ball animations tomorrow will probably try some sideways bounces because they are more fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment