Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back to basics and some new animation books on the way.

So it's Saturday morning and I've had a couple of really productive weeks. Been putting in 40-50 hrs a week doing 3d and animation. Granted the silly hairy balloon was probably not the best use of my time :P. either way i'm looking forward to getting back into some animation over the next couple of days.

I also am really excited as I got my amazon book order in on thursday night so I have 5 animation books and a drawing book arriving on tuesday-wednesday next week. I'll do a separate detailed post about the books when they arrive :)

Below I have outlined some of the things i'd like to accomplish this weekend.



Aims for the weekend
1. Animate a jumping ball with fox tail (Found a cool free rig on the net)
2. Animate a pendulum
3. Watch a few more lectures,especially about workflow
4. Get some drawing practice in.
5. Maybe re-vist my balloon hitting the roof animation to get timing right or start another light animation such as a normal balloon or ping pong ball.

Anyway time to get some work done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment