Sunday, March 4, 2012

Awesome VFX tutorial for learning Cascade

Hey Everyone,

Wow its been a while since I posted an update. Things have been really hectic the last 9 months since I started as a Junior VFX artist at funcom.

On the bright side game i'm working on "The Secret World" is looking kickass and I reckon it's going to have a very strong release which is great :D.

Anyway i've wanted to get my hands dirty with some more UDK cascade particle work since I use in house tools at work and I stumbled upon this website

Imbue FX

They have an awesome beginners tutorial to help people get used to not only cascade but creating particles in general.

I've been using the tutorial set to get used to making particles in UDK and am really enjoying it so far and would highly recommend it to anyone else looking at learning cascade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment