Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy Week :(

Unfortunately havent been able to post much this week :(.
done over 25 hrs overtime at work this week so havent had a lot of spare time unfortunately. However I still have managed to get a fair bit of study done. I've continued listening to the animation podcast while at work when I get the chance and am really enjoying that It's amazing what little bits of information you can pick up with all those interviews from the great animation pioneers.

I've also been reading through animators survival kit, working on my walk a little and thinking a lot about what to animate for this months 11 second club.
The clip this month is aweosme however with 2 characters reckon its gunna be really challenging. I will have to start thumbnailing it over the next week and hopefully start with blocking it next wekeend. I dont know how terrible its going to turn out but either way its a learning excercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment